It's about time I finally finished this skirt! I'd say it's been about two years since I started it. I am glad it's finally done. It has made me feel very short, though. The pattern said the shorter length skirt was supposed to be calf length. I shortened it from that length so that it would be at my ankles and wouldn't trip on it, that there ended up not being enough room to add the last button at the hem. So there is currently an unused button hole visible. Oh well.
I have decided to join The Historical Sew Fortnightly. I missed the first two challenges. I thought I didn't have any UFO's at all, since I haven't done much historical sewing. It took quite a few days of thinking to realize I hadn't finish this skirt yet.
I unfortunately did not finish by the deadline, I had a problem in the hem that I had to fix today. It didn't take long though.
I haven't done much sewing lately, and I am so looking forward to the rest of the challenges!
The Challenge: #2, UFO
Fabric: 100% cotton, I think it was actually meant for quilting, but I was able to buy for under $2 a yard.